Sonntag, 5. Juni 2016

Trade Ideas for the week 06.06. - 10.06.16

Even though we had some nice and strong weekly closes
last week the week ahead is going to be tricky on most
assets. Prices are too close to either support or resistance
on most setups.
Most JPY pairs are interesting but troublesome at the same
time.




EA is going to be a bit tricky. Not my favorit asset for the week.
But I'll keep an eye on this. The Hammer formation is what
got my interest. Last week I was expecting a down fall. But the asset
showed rejection of a move south. So I'll keep an eye for bullish setups.



EU is also a tricky one and one of the assets I don't favor much for
the week. Price is inside a big range. With US weakness we didn't
get a move back to range support. My bias for the week is bullish.
But being close to resistance is making this asset not very attractive.
I'll be looking for long setup if the asset retraces and for short setups
at resistance.



There is not clear overall direction, which makes the asset
less favorable. But we had a strong close last week. So
I'll be having a bullish bias for the week ahead. However,
the close below the psychological big round number is
troubling me.



This is an interesting asset. We had a nice rejection of higher
prices and a strong bearish close. However, price is in the vicinity
of support. I like the close below the previous week low. So my bias
for the week ahead is bearish.



Same as EJ. I prefer this asset to the EJ. However, this pair
was not able to close below the candle of 5 weeks ago. That is
troublesome.



I haven't traded this asset yet. I like the setup. That's
why it is on my watch list. My bias is bearish.



This asset is a beast. The volatility makes this pair very
difficult to trade. But I like the setup. My bias is bearish
for the week ahead. GJ made a more than 500 Pips run last
week alone. I like that we had a close below 155. Hopefully
we'll get a retracement followed by a nice short setup.



I boxed this asset to show we are still trading inside the candle
of 4 weeks ago. Price showed a rejection of higher prices.
Until now I was not interested in any JPY pairs because we have
the simmilar situation on all the other JPY pairs. Price has trouble
move south. But with the rejection of higher prices I am getting
interested again. A Daily close below the box would be very
interesting. However, I'll also be interested in a retracement to
short on higher prices.



I don't really like the swissy much. But I put this pair on
my watch list. We had a well shaped Bearish Engulfing Pattern
with last week close. My bias is bearish for the week ahead.
The red line shows support. But I put more emphasis on the bearish
formation below parity.



We had a nice and strong bullish close last week,
which shifts my bias in favor of the bulls. It's the
first time that price was able to make a move higher.
So market structure is bullish. We may be forming
a lower high. So this is a highly interesting location.
But last week close is below broken support.



The overall trend is bullish. But with a break of the last
low we are experiencing a trend change. Currently this
asset seems like to be forming a lower high. But we won't
know now anyway. My bias for the week ahead is bearish.
This pair is very interesting. Until last week I was looking
for long setups. Either 1,3 will hold as resistance, or as support.
A close below las week candle will make the picture more clear.
But that is music of next week close. Untill next week I'll be looking
for shorts below last week candle with a keen interest on the two
horizontal red lines.



This is currently one of my favorit assets. We have
a clean and clear setup. My bias is bearish for the week
ahead.



I like the level of this asset. There is not really a setup on
the weekly. But the level is very interesting. A daily close below
the indecision candle will put weight on the bears. So far I didn't reall
get the long trigger. I was eyeing this asset since the yellow zone. Either
the setup was too close to resistance, or I was not at the computer. But
enough of excuses.



Again a tricky asset. The signal is bearish. A clear cut bearish
setup. Straight on top of support.
Even though the bias is bearish for the week ahead, I'll be looking
also for long setups.


There are a couple more assets on my watch list. But those are less
favorable. That's why I didn't list them here. I am mainly interested
in the good signals. And the good signals are rather rare currently.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen